If your order has been shipped, you are responsible for the following:
- All orders that are canceled or are in transit are subject to a 35% restocking fee that will be deducted from your credit along with all shipping costs.
- If a casket arrives damaged, we will either exchange the casket for the same or a similar casket upon the customer’s approval or give a full refund.
- Returns must include the original packaging. Our customer has 15 days from the date of delivery to file a return or exchange claim.
- Please be attentive when placing your order; be sure that the casket chosen meets all your criteria. Once the order is placed, it is the customer’s full responsibility to comply with our return policy.
- All shipping charges (if applicable) are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returning products have to be in the same conditions they were at the moment of delivery. Any product that appears to be used, soiled, or in any other condition different from the initially shipped condition will not be accepted, and a refund will not be issued.